Youth and Family Ministry Programs
Bring a child — bring a youth to Unity
Our young people and adults begin their morning together in the sanctuary sharing in singing, prayer and affirmation. After the children are invited to the lighting of the Christ candle, Community Blessing, and Lord's Prayer, our young people and their teachers go
to their own classroom for age-appropriate spiritual programs based on Unity principles.
Currently we offer Sunday School on the first and third Sundays of each month.
• To support and draw out the spiritual wisdom within each child
• To teach Unity basics by example
• To provide a safe, caring environment for the spiritual growth of our children.
• To serve our children with joy & enthusiasm
• To expand our Youth and Family Ministry
Our co-founder Myrtle Fillmore heard Spirit asking this question, "Who will take care of the children?" Her answer was "I will!"
If Unity has made a difference in your life and you would like to pass on the blessing, we invite you to prayerfully consider serving our children. Our Youth and Family Ministry team is a wonderful place to step up to be God’s love-in-action and be a part of growing a Unity consciousness for generations to come. Training and mentoring is always provided.